It is your sole responsibility to determine whether your use of the Site is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable laws in using the Site. You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose nor may you, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States of America.
You may not upload, post, offer for sale, sell transmit or otherwise make available on the Site any content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- violates any applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law or regulation;
- you do not have full power and authority to distribute, including all necessary licenses and authorizations; or
- we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate for distribution through the Site.
You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, our officers, agents and employees, a forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site; or
- exceed the scope of the Site's services that you have signed up for; by, for example, accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing the comments or content of other persons.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, the account or usage of the Site of any person who violates these guidelines. We may change these guidelines at any time. Changes will be posted to the Site, and your usage of the Site after any changes to these guidelines constitutes your agreement to the changes.